Shop by Collection
Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
To develop NRA Certified Range Safety Officers who possess the knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to organizing, conducting, and supervising safe shooting activities and range operations.
• 21 years old or older
• Attend the entire course.
• Participate in discussions and practical exercises.
• Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to organize, conduct, and supervise safe shooting activities and range operations.
• Achieve an examination score of 90% or higher.
• Submit an application and fee.
Course Lessons Subjects Include:
• Defining the role of the Range Safety Officer (RSO).
• The purpose of range Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Procedures for inspecting a range prior to live fire.
• Conducting a range safety briefing.
• Emergency procedures.
• How to safely unload guns and correct stoppages and malfunctions.