!!!YOU MUST SCROLL DOWN AND REGISTER BEFORE PAYING!!!
To teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for the safe use of a rifle in target
- Rifle Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Ammunition Knowledge and the Fundamentals of Rifle Shooting
- Firing the First Shots
- Standing Shooting Positions
- Prone and Kneeling Rifle Shooting Positions
- Sitting Rifle Shooting and Review of Positions
- Rifle Sports and Activities
- Intro into Rifle Defense
This is an 8 hour course; 4 hours of class room and 4 hours of range time. We will take a 1 hour break for lunch. You will have plenty of time to eat a lunch you bring, or run into town to grab something. You are encouraged to bring your own rifle and will need a minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition. Please let us know if you do not have your own rifle. You will leave feeling very comfortable operating a rifle and you will be ready to take our intermediate level training. The range activities are very productive.
1710 17th St.
Columbus, IN 47201
11200 S U.S. HWY 31
Elizabeth wn, IN 47232