!!!YOU MUST SCROLL DOWN AND REGISTER BEFORE PAYING!!!
Elite Rifle! This is a 2 day, 16 hour, top level advanced rifle course, so be ready. It's time to bring your rifle skills to the max. Things will be more advanced, so come ready to learn! If you have not taken the Rifle Defense Intermediate level class, there is a prerequisite shooting test you must take prior to enrolling in this class. Instructors will be current military and law enforcement.
• Have you taken our Rifle Defense Class? This is the next step!
• Are you ready to learn to fight with your rifle in public?
• Its time to take your training seriously
To develop in students the basic knowledge skills and attitude essential for avoiding dangerous confrontations and for the safe, effective, responsible, and ethical use of a rifle for self defense outside the home.
• Intro to Concealed Rifle Carry Safety and the Defensive Mindset
• Legal Aspects of Rifle Carry and Self Defense
• Primary and Secondary Platform Cohesion
• Presentation, Position, and Movement Tactics
• Special Shooting Techniques, CQB, and Vehcile Integration
• Sport Shooting Activities and Training Opportunities
Cost: $500 per person
You will need a reliable rifle, a good sling, 500 rounds of ammunition minimum, at least 2 extra magazines and a way to carry them. Ranges will be up to 600 yards. All calibers accepted. AR pistols, SBRs, and suppressors are accepted. This a 2 day class between classrooms and ranges so be well rested. Eat breakfast before coming in the morning and pack a lunch to eat on a break. We will try and finish up in time for dinner each day.
After registration we will contact you with the specific times and meeting locations. Ranges will be private. IF you have any questions feel free to contact Aaron Watson directly at 812-344-7298. WCDI members, Law Enforcement, and active Military get a discount.