We provide a full range of services, from training to retail.
For beginner training classes, click here.
- Our beginner classes incorporate firearm safety and laws.
- The First Step, Second Step and Third Step classes (which must be done in order) are offered as Ladies Only. These classes are tailored to beginners, but people at all levels could benefit from the information.
- The Second step class is an NRA certified class.
- We also have Youth Training Academy classes. These classes promote gun safety for children.
- Our AR-15 classes are perfect for those who want to get into ARs but don't know where to begin.
For basic training classes, click here.
- Our basic classes include pistol, shotgun and rifle.
- For anyone wanting specifics on certain kinds of guns, these classes are a good start for you.
- We also offer a gunshot trauma class. If you carry a gun, it's a good idea to know how to treat gunshot wounds.
- The RSO class is offered to those who want to learn how to safely operate a range.
For intermediate training classes, click here.
- Our intermediate classes are specialized for rifles, shotguns and handguns.
For advanced training classes, click here.
- Our advanced training classes are specialized for rifles, shotguns and handguns.
For corporate and business training opportunities, click here.
For membership information, click here.
- Memberships are offered yearly and monthly.
- Memberships include unlimited range time, membership pricing and members-only events.
- Non-members can attend one member event to see if it's something they want to do.
To sign up for range time, click here.
- We have three range lanes in our gun range. It is 13 yards long and .308 rated.
- The ranges are open during business hours, excluding classes and member meets.
For retail information, click here.